Being an Ellie Kai Style Consultant is not just about selling clothes, it’s about helping women discover and curate their own personal collection of foundational pieces that transition effortlessly across seasons. Ellie Kai is looking to onboard independent Style Consultants nationally to work with clients to create personalized wardrobes that fit their lifestyles.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build a client list of women who love the Ellie Kai Brand
- Facilitate group Styling Sessions, and personal selling appointments
- Capture and enter orders in a timely manner
- Create long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure customer satisfaction at every touch-point
- Provide market-level feedback to management team regarding product; Ellie Kai is constantly refining product based on customer feedback. You can have a direct say in what you see at Styling Sessions, and online!
Keys to success:
- 3+ years sales/ networking experience; or previous retail experience
- Belief in Ellie Kai, and the made-to-order model
- Ability to connect with people in a variety of different setting
- Strong organizational, execution and communication skills; technological comfort is a must
- The core of this position requires a motivated individual who wants to be out in the field interacting with and impacting women!
Interested candidates should email [email protected].